On Friday, Feb. 26 at noon, Coconino County will open over 700 first dose COVID-19 vaccination
appointments for the Fort Tuthill County Park vaccination site. Appointment times are available on Monday, March 1 and Tuesday, March 2.
Those interested in scheduling an appointment can visit coconino.az.gov/covid19vaccine and navigate to Vaccine Locations webpage, then click on the Flagstaff - March, Fort Tuthill, First Dose link. With the release of additional appointments, Coconino County is also unveiling a Spanish vaccine registration system. English and Spanish registration links for Monday and Tuesday appointments can be found at noon on Friday at coconino.az.gov/covid19vaccine.
Registration is open to eligible individuals in Phase 1a and Phase 1b. All eligible populations are listed below:
• Phase 1a: Healthcare personnel and long-term care facility residents and staff
• Phase 1b:
- Education and childcare workers, teachers and staff. This includes all school and higher education staff who normally interact with other staff and students, and bus drivers, cafeteria workers, facilities staff etc.
- Law enforcement and protective services (corrections, other emergency response staff).
- Individuals aged 65 and older.
- Power and utility workers.
- Food and agriculture related occupations (packaging and distribution workers, grocery and restaurant workers).
- Transportation and material moving occupations (public transportation providers, airlines, gas stations, auto shop workers, and other transportation network providers.)
- State and local government workers that provide critical services for continuity of government.
- Other essential workers (e.g., business and financial services, supply chain for critical goods, funeral services, critical trades, etc.)
- Adults with high-risk medical conditions living in shelter or other congregate living settings.
Individuals without internet access or those who require assistance can call the Coconino County COVID-19 Information Line at 928-679-7300. The Information Line hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The community is encouraged to check the Coconino County vaccine webpage at www.coconino.az.gov/covid19vaccine each Friday at noon for new appointment availability. Links to vaccination partners registration sites are available on the website.