- Get vaccinated as early as possible!
Wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Stay home from work or school when you are sick.
- Apache Junction Clinic at 575 North Idaho Road; open Tuesday-Friday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Casa Grande Clinic at 1729 North Trekell Road; open Monday-Saturday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Coolidge Clinic at 119 West Central; open Thursday-Friday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Eloy Clinic at 302 East 5th Street; open Tuesday-Wednesday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Kearny Clinic at 355 Alden Road; open the third Wednesday of month from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Mammoth Clinic at 110 Main Street; open Thursday-Friday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Maricopa Clinic at 41600 West Smith-Enke Road; open Tuesday-Friday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- San Tan Valley Clinic at 36235 North Gantzel Road; open Monday-Thursday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Superior Clinic at 60 East Main Street; open the second Wednesday of month from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
All recommended and required immunizations for children are available at Pinal County Public Health Clinics on a walk-in basis, free for children age 18 and under. For more information or to schedule an appointment for your flu shot, please call the Pinal County Citizen Contact Center at 1-888-431-1311, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00AM-5:00PM or visit www.pinalcountyaz.gov/publichealth.