Effective Tuesday, May 18th at 6:00 am, the Prescott National Forest will lift the Tussock Fire Public Safety Closure.
Public Lands within the BLM Hassayampa Field Office remain closed to include the following roads and areas:
- Castle Hot Springs Road at the Crown King Road (Trail)/Cow Creek Road Junction.
- Cow Creek Road, the entire length between Table Mesa Road and Crown King Road (Trail)
- Buckhorn Road (from Constellation Road to Champie Road)
- Wagoner Road at Hozoni Ranch Road
- Lake Pleasant Airstrip area
Know Before You Go! We would like to remind the public that fire restrictions across Arizona began on Friday, May 14th 2021. Current state and federal fire restriction information is available at http://wildlandfire.az.gov
Tussock Fire Information: