The Type 1 Southwest Area Incident Management Team 2 will assume command of operations related to the Museum Fire, located about 1 mile north of Flagstaff, at 6 p.m. today. The Incident Command Post is located at Ft. Tuthill, just south of Flagstaff.
Media & Public Inquiries
All public information and media inquiries regarding activity of the Museum Fire will be handled by the incident management team from that time forward:
- Online Fire Incident Information: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/6450/
- Media & Public Information Phone Line: 928-288-2484, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. (this number will be active after 6 p.m. tonight and then be answered during regular business hours)
- Museum Fire Public Information Email: [email protected]
- Museum Fire Facebook Page: To be determined
- Museum Fire Twitter: To be determined