Gila County is pleased to announce that Mr. Todd Whitney and his team at Command Solutions 4 has partnered with the Gila County Health Department, City of Globe, Gila County Sheriff’s Office, Globe School District, and the Arizona National Guard to conduct a mass vaccination drive-through POD in Globe on February 13-14th. This event will be for all Gila County residents of groups 1A, 1B and adults 65 and older to receive their 1st dose of Moderna vaccine. Over the two-day period, our goal is to administer 2,000 COVID-19 vaccines to the residents of Gila County.
This mass vaccination clinic will be located at the High Desert Middle School, 4000 High Desert Drive, Globe, AZ 8550, February 13-14th, between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Appointments can be made by utilizing the following link https://podvaccine.azdhs.gov/. Once you are on the ADHS website portal please follow these steps to make an appointment:
• Create a new account or log in if you already are a user
• Once logged in, click on “Book Appointment”
• Complete the qualifying information
• Uncheck the box next to the zip code If you live over 50 miles from Globe
• Click on “Gila County HDMS Clinic” where you can choose a day and time that is available
• For questions regarding the State's website, please call: 602-542-1000 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
For general questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine or this clinic please contact our call center 928-402-8888 (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
Command Solutions 4 has also begun the planning stages to conduct a similar mass vaccination drive-through clinic in Northern Gila County on February 20-21st. Details will be announced in the near future.