Cheater Chicken Chili
- 1 10 oz can of chicken
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 can chicken broth
- 12 oz V8 juice
- 1 can green chili
- 1 can of pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 cup cheese sauce
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- In a medium saucepan, break up chicken and mix with spices.
- Add chicken broth, V8 juice, green chili, and beans to chicken mixture.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Stir cheese into chicken mixture until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over rice, top with crushed corn chips.