Georgia Granola and Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- 3 C honey almond granola
- ¼ C packed brown sugar
- ½ C honey
- ½ C creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ C blueberry, raspberry or strawberry jam.
- Using rolling pin, crush granola until finely ground. Set aside in medium bowl.
- In saucepan, heat a mixture of brown sugar, honey and nut butter. Heat thoroughly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour honey mixture over granola, stir until well combined. Let cool for 5 min. Shape into 12-15 balls. Place each ball on cooking parchment paper-line cookie sheet. Flatten ball slightly by pressing your thumb into the center of each ball and to make indentation. Spoon jam in indentation.