"My World Was Turned Upside Down" Pineapple Right-Side Up Cups
- 1 bottle coconut water
- 1 can pineapple slices in juice
- 1 can mild or hot green chilies
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 box cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 small bag chewy caramel candies
- Drain, dry and candy the green chilies. I found directions online: http://www.instructables.com/id/Red-Hot-Candied-Chilli-Peppers
- Melt the caramel candies with some of the coconut water. This should take only a couple of minutes.
- Brown the pineapple rings in a pan. Cut the pineapple into smaller pieces and add to the caramel sauce.
- Heat a scoop of the marshmallow fluff, adding a splash of coconut water to thin the marshmallow.
- Combine the marshmallow with the crushed graham crackers. Add pineapple juice or coconut water to the mixture until you get a consistency with which you can mold.
- Mold the graham cracker mixture into greased muffin tin to create small cups. Pre-bake the "cups" in a 350-degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon the pineapple and caramel sauce mixture into the pre-baked graham cracker cups. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the graham crackers begin to brown.
- Let the cups sit for at least 30 minutes.