Roaring Waters Coconut Rice
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Cashews or slivered almonds (for garnish)
- Combine water, coconut water, ginger, & sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat and cover. Let simmer for about 15 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- Garnish with chopped cashews or sliced almonds.
- Check periodically when cooking – if rice isn’t fully cooked but all the water has been absorbed, add more water and cover.